The Blog of Jack Holloway

Sunday, February 14, 2016

The 25 Best Romance Films

25. As Good As It Gets


24. Moonrise Kingdom


23. Silver Linings Playbook


22. her


21. Badlands


20. Bringing Up Baby


19. Singin' in the Rain


18. It Happened One Night


17. In a Lonely Place


16. Manhattan


15. Sabrina


14. The Shop Around the Corner


13. The Philadelphia Story


12. Before Midnight


11. Hannah and Her Sisters


10. In the Mood for Love


9. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


8. Harold & Maude


7. La Belle et la Bete


6. Annie Hall


5. City Lights


4. Punch-Drunk Love


3. Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans


2. The Apartment


1. Casablanca


3 comments:

  1. does not included jules and jim by truffaut, brief encounter , by david lean, picpocket from bresson, and vertigo by hitchcock, which is definitely a love story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret to say that I have not seen Jules and Jim or Brief Encounter. Pickpocket I did not actually like (I know, what's wrong with me?). And I considered Vertigo but I would consider it a romance movie.

      Delete